2011年6月1日星期三

31 of May

wow~
I am really tired today
just reach my home about 12am ==


today i have do nothing again ==
only saw the drama and have a stupid xin qing zhi dao
but i really get something 
thanks for two of you


today i had went many place
really many many place
and make me felt tired and dizziness now
but i know that today i was happy 


ya,today i saw a status
hope that words are your true feelings 
and i also feel sorry to you
i hope you will understand it


thanks for the guys la
and sorry to make you went to the place again
but this not my fault watt
this was a good experience to you for not go the wrong way again
anyways thanks...


Actually i felt somethings wrong today
there are some problem between us
but i will try my best to accepted it


I hope that 
tomorrow i wont be the useless again 
i hope can do something to all of you


Promise me that , you can do it please 

没有评论:

发表评论