2012年2月13日星期一

Today I learn something


Today I truly felt the feel that ignore by others
Especially those who I care
And now only I know how wrong I am that day
A sorry is like nothing to the one who has been wounded  
But as a friend of course I know that was just a joke
Thanks my friend, you really make me have a self-review

Today have a good try with a friend who never talk  for a long time.
I miss when we are still in junior one, we are still like brother
If there are a chance to me
I will try to understand what’s happened between us
I won’t miss a friend like you , our friendship will not become a regret
I really miss the moment when we can laugh together, miss our friendship
May I be your friend ?

Tomorrow is valentine day
Wish all of you have a nice day with your lover and happy forever

Happy Valentine Day My Dear :)
Lets smile and cherish each other all the time
Remember I will always be by your side when you needs me most
Chear :))

1 条评论: