2012年2月14日星期二

my bad emotional management


I am not angry because of the person you talking about
I am angry because of the tone and the manner when you talking to me
Ya, you can say I am a good person for you all when you need a help
But please treat me like a normal friend also
I am not a machine to help you all settle your problem,
 and doing the thing you are not interested to   
I helped you because I treat you like a friend, even my family
But please give the basic respect for me, I need it badly  
Not I will not get angry with you, is I don’t want get angry with you
I am tired with helping others :(


Aiks..
Just cancel the promise between us if the promise will make you confuse
Don’t know why your sense of self so good ==
Actually is nothing you make it like something really going on
I feel a bit of antipathy about this kind of opinion
Maybe in your view, don’t have a real friendship among boys and girls


Today thanks Dear and Laopo’s chocolate and also Jin's cake
I had already finished it :D so warmmmmmmmmmmm….
Don’t worried, be happy. You teach me de leh
Love you guys

没有评论:

发表评论