2012年2月15日星期三

Started


Finished my dinner, I had found my mom’s dairy accidentally -.-
And I am curious what she will record, so I read it
Feel sad after finished reading
I don’t know how strong my mother was
I also don’t know how much of pressure she had endured
You know? I was so sad when I knew my family was quarrelling
Anyway, mami you are so good
Hope you can be happier, although I know it is not that easy for now


Sometimes I really hate to study!!!!!
But sometimes I really enjoyed my study -.-
Not even one month we are going to face our exam
So, I think we better start to study now, I want S3C4  next year leh
JOM!!!!! Let’s start study together since now :D

Oppss….
Feel like many of you are feeling upset because of your friend
Actually we can’t change what was already happened
But we still can change our future if you care it
Don’t keep all the things in your heart, try to say it out to the friend
Maybe you all got the same feel, but no one wanna take the first step
So , take action ba :)

My dear friend
We know you are so sad because of the matter
See you look so depressed we felt sad too
You can be depression, but please perk up quickly
Because we miss your smile badly !!!!
Cheer :DD 

没有评论:

发表评论